And this is why the House of Atreus can’t have nice things…
- AP Credit: Discuss human sacrifice in the family of Tantalus.
- Who is the best stoic in this play? Why?
- What do you imagine Seneca’s source material might have looked like? How might it have told this story differently?
- Why do you think Seneca chose to write such gory tragedies?
- Directing questions: staging? dream cast? etc.?
Published by Triumvir Clio
I have a BA in History and Classical Civilization from Loyola University Chicago and an MPH from Western Michigan University. I've been a geometry teacher, a religion teacher, a writing tutor. I'm a writer, a knitter, a dancer, a singer, an actor. And, yes, for fun I like to reread everything that was assigned while getting my classics degree.
View more posts