I think Aeschylus skipped some of these parts.
- Is it really necessary for Amphiaraus to join the war? Why or why not?
- Was there ever really a possibility that sharing the throne of Thebes would work out? Why or why not?
- Tell this story from the point of view of Eriphyle.
- What does it mean that Amphiaraus is swallowed by the earth (with some help from Zeus, of course)?
- Why is Hera mad about Tiresias’s judgment? And why is Zeus happy?
- Why do you think disguising oneself as a Fury would make one desirable to Poseidon?