You know it’s not going to be good when Nero is your husband…
- Why do you think this play was attributed to Seneca?
- Who is the best stoic? Why?
- Discuss the character of the nurse. How would you portray her?
- Directing questions: Vision, Setting, Dream Cast, etc.
- What does this play (and family) tell us about ambition?
- Who holds the power in this play? Why?
Published by Triumvir Clio
I have a BA in History and Classical Civilization from Loyola University Chicago and an MPH from Western Michigan University. I've been a geometry teacher, a religion teacher, a writing tutor. I'm a writer, a knitter, a dancer, a singer, an actor. And, yes, for fun I like to reread everything that was assigned while getting my classics degree.
View more posts