It’s truce time! At least for a bit. Until it’s not. And once it’s not? It’s really not truce time anymore.
- AP Credit: Compare/contrast the funerals described in this book with those described in the Iliad.
- What do you think happens on Olympus after Apollo helps Arruns kill Diana’s beloved Camilla?
- Why is it important that Turnus asks Diomedes for help? And why is it important that Diomedes says no? How do you think this story would be different if Diomedes had said yes?
- What does this book tell us about death and mourning?
- What does this book have to say about women and their role in society?